BandTel VoIP Service Mexico Dialing Plan
Mexico Dialing Plans
BandTel specializes in the Mexican market place. Bandtel has made the investment in time and money to secure relationships and termination points direct into Mexico. That investment allows BandTel the ability to offer services and pricing for telecommunications access into and out of Mexico that is extremely competitive, and second to none.
The VoIP products listed below are targeted at volume Mexico customers. These include carriers, calling card providers, and call centers.
BandTel VoIP Service offers the following Hi-Volume products for dialing to Mexico:
- Volume Mexico CPP to TelCel- full coverage of the “521x” footprint into the Mexican TelCel market at competitive rates.
- Volume Mexico CPP to MoviStar- full coverage of the “521x” footprint into the Mexican MoviStar market at competitive rates.
- Volume Mexico NEA- a nearly full coverage of the Mexican NEA marketplace at a competitive single blended rate.
- Mexico_All- a unique VoIP product that covers most of the Mexican land line market. What set's this apart from other carriers is BandTel’s unique breakouts to many NEA cities at lower rates. In so doing these destinations have the potential to radically lower you’re over all aggregate Mexico NEA dialing costs.
Mexico Call Centers- if you are a call center or contact center based out of Mexico, and need access to the USA, or other foreign markets, BandTel has the solution. We offer the following VoIP services for Mexican based call centers and contact centers:
- 1+ Outbound Service- to all of the United States
- 011+ international Service- to all foreign countries
- USA DID Service- from any USA market back hauled to any foreign location (Mexico) on the BandTel VoIP network
- International DID Service- available from a wide range of foreign counties back hauled to any foreign location (Mexico) on the BandTel VoIP network
- USA 800 Service- back hauled to any foreign location (Mexico) on the BandTel VoIP network
- Virtual USA- allows a USA DID inbound or 800 TF call to be re-routed to any foreign 011+ telephone exchange number. The advantage is the contact center can use their current TDM infrastructure, and will not need to retool to handle VoIP/SIP trunking
For more information about dialing VoIP Service on Mexico with BandTel, please contact:
- Frank Lugo
- 1- 603-528-6538 x 6477